Famous for their ability to greatly empower spells, especially those of protection, our Dragon’s Blood incense sticks are wonderful for the altar. With a sweet, floral scent they also make a lovely, fragrant addition to any room in which they burn.
Handcrafted, and of the highest quality, these charcoal based incense sticks are perfect for enhancing the atmosphere of your home or being included in use for your favorite spells and rituals.
Each package comes with approximately 20 sticks, each of which has a burn time of 30 minutes.
Made in USA.
About DRAGON’S BLOOD
Folk Names: Blood, Blume, Calamus Draco, Draconis Resina, Sanguis Draconis, Dragon’s Blood Palm
Powers: Love, Protection, Exorcism, Potency
- This resin from a palm tree is burned to entice errant lovers to return. This is usually done by women seated near an open window, looking outside, at night.
- A stick of dragon’s blood placed under the pillow or mattress will cure impotency.
- The dried resin is a powerful protectant when carried, sprinkled around the house, or smouldered as incense. It will also drive evil and negativity away when burned.
- A pinch of dragon’s blood added to other incenses increases their potency and power.
- To quiet a noisy house, powder some dragon’s blood, mix it with sugar and salt, and place in a bottle. Cover this tightly and secure it somewhere in your house where it won’t be found. You’ll have peace and quiet.