The Cat-O-Nine Tails, or scourge, is a tool popularly used within some varieties of Wicca and within the occult practice as a symbol of authority, or sacrifice and suffering.
- Gerald Gardner (father of Wicca) liked to use the scourge lightly on himself to awaken his senses and sensitivity to the spiritual world.
- Flagellation is also used as a sexual practice in the context of BDSM.
- Scourging was also used by the Israelites as a form of purification.
- Women were occasionally scourged to drive away the demons of infertility.
- Men were more heavily scourged to drive out demons as well.
To use this item, simply kneel in front of your ultra space, and do your thing.