Magick to Increase Beauty and Attractiveness
Beauty Correspondences & Tips
Colors used are typically:
- Green: Healing, Money, Prosperity, Luck, Fertility, Beauty Employment, Youth
- Blue – Healing
- White – healing, purification
Day – Friday
Venus Energy for: Love, Friendship, Fidelity, Beauty, Youth
Herbs – see below – Use feminine herbs
- Waxing Moon (from new to full). When the moon is waxing, it is time for beginnings, health and healing, psychic awareness, beauty, fertility, and all positive magical workings.
Deity – There are many, however I mention:
- Odonis – Greek
- Oshun – African
- Hather – Egyptian
- Shyam – is the beautiful dark-skinned one, the divine aspect of beauty, youth, nobility, and attractiveness. He is the object of the ecstatic love of the gopies of Vrindavan, who are ready to give anything for just one glance from his beautiful eyes.
- Lakshmi (“Good Fortune”), sometimes called Sri (“Prosperity”) is the Hindu Goddess of love and beauty – Who brings wealth. She is also Goddess of abundance, fertility and wealth.
- Aphrodite – Greek goddess of love, desire, and beauty, Aphrodite herself was often seen as the most beautiful and desirable woman in existence.
Demons for beauty
- Verrine – Lord Verrine works with humans mostly for health style work, however I would also call to him should I feel I need a physical change.
- Enn: Elan Typan Verrine
- Candle color: Blue (or white)
- Direction: Northwest
WITCHCRAFT BEAUTY SPELLS
Beauty spells are called “glamoury” magic. The power of visualization is a very strong tool. Each of us has an inner beauty which if we work on, it is a tremendous help in daily life. Once we are prepared to recognize it for ourselves it becomes evident to other people.
Your internal light strength is influenced by the quality of your own aura, so have a strong, clear and bright aura for people to see you as beautiful.
A typical witchcraft glamour style spell would look like the one below:
You will need
• AT LEAST ONE PINK CANDLE, MORE IF YOU PREFER
• A HANDHELD MIRROR
• LOVE OIL
- Dress the candle(s) with the love oil, working towards you since you want to feel differently about yourself.
- Have in mind your ideal qualities of beauty as you do so.
- Light the candles and stare deeply into the mirror. See first the person you are now.
- Visualize the change you want.
- Then ‘see’ the person you would like to be.
- Recite this incantation out loud:
Sacred flame as you dance
Call upon my sacred glance.
Call upon my better self,
Give me [your request]
Blessed flame shining brightly,
Bring about the changes nightly
Give me now my second chance
My beauty and glamour please enhance
Power of three, let them see, let them see, let them see.
- You can now snuff out the candle and relight it the next night, burning it for at least an hour.
- Repeat the incantation at least three times.
Source: The Great Book of Spells, Pamela Bell
Magic Mirror Beauty Spell
Is there someone you desire to resemble? This type of spell offers more hope than results, but you never know when the Gods will smile on your request!
I would suggest to work this spell on the Full Moon.
Get a new mirror that’s never been used and rub the mirror with the mixture.
Capture another person’s picture in the mirror(while avoiding capturing your own) and wrap it in a velvet cover and wait for the New Moon.
I quote Scott’s verse for this beauty spell:
Clear as crystal
Clear as air
Make my form be
Fine and fair
Scott then suggests to set up the mirror on the south wall at your home. Every morning and evening stand before it and gaze into your reflection, concentrating on improving your appearance.
This type of visualization beauty spell, is “white magic” and, if nothing else, improves your self esteem. It can also add a magical vibe to your day in a very positive way, as you dip into your magical space to talk with the “magic mirror.”
This will improve your looks and keep you looking young for as long as your genes will allow and beyond. It combines a bit of old herbal medicine, and a bit of new nutritional science. Drink this twice a week. Set a reminder for Tuesday and Saturday, for example.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1-2 teaspoons honey
- 2 egg yolks (bless your eggs with your fertility Goddess)
- 1 gram dried Roman chamomile if you are under 25 or 1 gram dried helichrysum arenarum if you are over 25
- Make a tea (preferably in your cauldron) from the water and chamomile by heating the water until it is just boiling, adding the chamomile, and removing it from the heat. Let this settle and cool.
- Put your egg yolks in the bottom of a pretty wine glass, and beat them well.
- Mix in the honey, and then the orange juice, and the liquid of your tea.
- Drink up. This does not keep for long.
Beauty Ritual Tools:
Any pink item- altar cloth, decoration- will add the energy of beauty to a ritual or atmosphere.
Pink candles are sacred to Venus/Aphrodite’s beauty associations as well as her Japanese equivalent, Benten.
Blue candles are sacred to the Egyptian beauty goddess Hathor and Sky goddess Nuit, and the Hindu goddess Aditi.
Blue is also the representative color of the element water, of which Aphrodite was born, and so has ties to beauty and love-related magick as well.
- Shyam Incense Stick 10 Pack
- Hibiscus Flower Whole 2oz (hibiscus Sabdariffa) – add these to a beauty bath!
Hoodoo Spell Ideas
Florida Water cologne consists of lemon oil, orange oil, and lavender oil, among others, diluted in a base of perfumer’s alcohol. In its day, it was known as “most popular perfume in the world.” It can be used in almost any spiritual context, from cleansing, to blessing, to protecting, to attracting.
To use for beauty rituals try the following:
- Skin care -It tones and brightens the skin, relaxes muscles, provides a relaxing aroma, and can help ease headaches and anxiety.
- Keep some in a small spray bottle that you can carry on you. Any time you find yourself having to deal with negative or malicious people, lightly mist yourself. Allow the refreshing fragrance to uplift you, and the perfume’s properties to keep the negativity away from you.
Attraction & Look me over products are popular in with Hoodoo practices.
- 2oz Attraction Ritual Powder
- Attraction Aura Incense Stick 20 Pack
- 1oz Attraction Oil
- Glow Of Attraction Anna Riva Oil 2 Dram
- 2oz Weight Loss Ritual Powder
- .25oz Weight Loss Solid Perfume
- .25oz Look Me Over Solid Perfume
Bewitching products are utilized in spells to create a curious interest in those you meet or worn on the body to increase your own personal allure among those you already know.
- 2dr Bewitching Oil
- .5oz Bewitching Seduction Powder
- Bewitching Stick Incense 20 Pack
- 1/3 Ounce One Love Auric Blends Roll On
You would like an altar to consistently work on your beauty goals, but you aren’t quite sure how to go about it. While I need to stress that there is NO set or correct way to set up an altar, here are some suggestions based on the two most popular magical traditions:
- A traditional Pagan altar displays magical working tools, including an athame, boline, sword, wand, pentacle, chalice and censer.
- A Hoodoo Altar displays candles, candle-holders, saucers, mirrors (for reversing spells), incense burners, altar-cloths, and whatever statues or iconic imagery representing your faith or magical goals. Hoodoo beauty work for physical enhancement are not common.
Personally, I enjoy a fusion between both styles of altars. Here is how I would set up and maintain a beauty altar:
- Choose the position in your home that is north facing. Some people will cast spells of a positive, or drawing-in, nature on the right side of the altar; and spells of a negative, or moving-away, nature on the left side of the altar.
- Use any surface for your altar. It need not be a purchased altar, however if you have the means, you may like one of our altars.
- You should consecrate the table (and all the tools) is a way that aligns with your tradition. If you don’t have a tradition as yet, use incense to cleanse and clear negative energies from all objects.
The altar will be dressed to honor your deity (spirit) and the elements – Air, Fire, Earth, and Water. The goal, in general, is to have something on the altar that represents each element. The position of where these items sit in your altar depends on your tradition, if you are from the northern or southern hemisphere, and what you are doing on your altar at the time! But don’t feel like you have to “get it right” to use your altar. Set your beauty altar up in a way that makes YOU happy and connected energetically.
Here are my ideas and links to some products to get you started. Note, you may have some of these items around your home too! Just cleanse them for the purpose and so be it!
- Altar cloth – use a white cloth or one that makes you smile and feel good. This altar is all about beauty, and you should feel great just looking at your altar space!
- Spirit Element – Statue – Place a statue of your deity (or an image of your deity in a frame) at the back, in the centre. This will be the focus of your prayers and petitions.
- Fire Element – Altar Candles- You will need candles and candle holders for lighting and fo spellcasting purposes. At minimum, place two candles in the back corners of your altar table.
- Water Element – Chalice. Water of wine can be used as either an offering to your deity, or to refresh the spiritual work being done by working candles.
- Air Element – Incense. Creating an environment pleasing to you and to welcome your deity to listen to your petitions and prayers is essential. You can choose incense sticks or cones for this purpose, and herbs and oils are discussed on this page. If you enjoy using a cauldron with a charcoal disc
- Earth Element – an offering bowl for offering food, or other earth products. Sometimes, you can also have a fireproof burning bowl used for burning petitions, releasing the request to the spiritual world!
- Additionally, condition oils, incenses, and powders can sit on the altar for quick access if you are spellcasting on this altar as well.
Develop your practice
Friday is a great day to honor Beauty Deity and perform beauty spells. Schedule in your diary, a weekly 5 to 15 minutes to give praise, prayers, or offerings to the spirits of beauty. Of course, you are welcome to attend to your beauty altar daily.
If you had beauty goals, write your goals on petition paper and place under a candle, or in a mojo bag. You could also place the petition under a large lodestone, and dress the lodestone weekly with magnetic sand to attract beauty (perhaps beautiful conditions) to your life.
- Bats Blood Writing Kit- contains petition paper, feather, & ink for petition writing
- Natural Lodestone & Gold Magnetic Sand (lodestone Food) 1oz
- Pink Cotton Bag
- One of the most commonly known natural health and beauty products as both a skin-care product and as a food.
- To obtain the benefits of this super-fruit, eat it, or spread it on your skin as a rejuvenating mask. Dry the skin for easy use in magickal spell work, including making your own incenses for beauty or love-related rituals or in ritual baths.
- Avocados are frequently used as the base of skin-rejuvenating masks, but they can also be used to hydrate hair. If your concern about beauty is related to dry skin or hair, this would be an ideal herb to use, magickally and practically.
Powers: Love, Lust, Beauty
- Magical wands made of avocado wood are potent all purpose instruments. Carry the pit to promote beauty.
Powers: Cat Magic, Love, Beauty, Happiness
- Catnip is used in spells designed to enhance beauty and happiness.
- Catnip is also used in love sachets, usually in conjunction with rose petals. If you hold catnip in your hand until it is warm, then hold anyone else’s hand; they will forever be your friend, as long as you keep the catnip you used for the spell in some safe place.
Jojoba oil is derived from the seeds of the wild jojoba shrub, a small, woody desert plant native to Arizona, California, and northwestern Mexico. Historically, Native Americans used jojoba oil to help wounds heal. Jojoba oil contains unique fatty acids and fatty alcohol esters that are similar, but superior, to those found in sperm whales.
Unlike other essential oils, jojoba oil is not a volatile oil, but still offers plenty of benefits, primarily to the skin. With respect to wound healing, researchers found that jojoba oil accelerates the closure of wounds at a cellular level. To improve skin appearance and reduce acne, incorporate jojoba oil into your skincare routine. Evidence indicates that clay-jojoba oil facial masks might be an effective remedy for mild acne.
Other Effective Herbs & Oils for Beauty
Ginseng – The root is carried to attract love, as well as to guard one’s health, to draw money, and to ensure sexual potency Ginseng will also bring beauty to all who carry it.
Lemon – “My own Grandma rubbed a lemon on her face each night to keep her skin soft and white” – BWS. Add lemon juice or oils to anti-aging based rituals and spells.
Maidenhair – Immerse some maidenhair in water, then remove. If worn on the person or kept in the bedroom after this process it will grant you grace, beauty, and love.
Evening Primrose (YELLOW EVENING) – Add a few drops of oil to a beauty ritual bath or decorate an altar, or use the dried flower or powdered form for other spellwork.
Strawberries contain salicylic acid, so you might choose to add some to a face mask or another body scrub. Along with that it contains ellagic acid for ultra-violet ray protection, and when consumed reduces blood pressure as well. For undereye puffiness, sit with thin slices of strawberry under your lids for 10-12 minutes.
Yerba santa is carried to improve or to attain beauty, and the infusion is added to baths for the same reason
One of the best writers in European witchcraft, is the late Scott Cunningham. Scott would identify himself as a traditional witch, and wrote extensively about the relationship between the elements, God & Goddess, and us.
Scott Cunningham’s “Book of Shadows” – Available on Amazon
- Ency. Of Crystal, Gem And Metal Magic By Scott Cunningham
- Magical Herbalism By Scott Cunningham
- Herb Magic Dvd By Scott Cunningham
- Wicca: Guide For The Solitary Practitioner By Scott Cunningham
- Magical Household By Scott Cunningham & David Harrington
- Complete Book Of Incense, Oils And Brews By Scott Cunningham
- Earth, Air, Fire & Water By Scott Cunningham
- Magical Sampler By Scott Cunningham
- Divination For Beginners By Scott Cunningham
- Book Of Shadows (hc) By Scott Cunningham