Magic for Court and Legal Cases
If you’ve left it this late to do magic spells to win a court case, you’ve left it a little bit too late. Most magic spells will take some time to manifest, and that time depends on many factors, including the complexity of the case.
However if you’re already magically proficient, some of these techniques could produce you instant results – still, you are at the mercy of the unseen!
IDEA #1 – WORKING WITH YOUR DEMON OR DEITY
If you’ve been working with a spiritual entity, you’ll need to work with that spirit urgently, and explain what your needs are – to put forward a case of your own before the big day in court.
For example, Eligor/Eligos is the Demon that is known to help people with their court case.
For tips on working with Eligos
- Best to do legal and court workings on a Thursday
- Set up an altar in a North direction
- Print out or draw the sigil of Eligos (place on the altar in a frame)
- Use Sandalwood Oil on a Yellow or Green candle, to attract the demon to the space
- Dress the candle with thyme
- Perfume the work space with Sandalwood Incense
- Write a petition of what you want to achieve in the court case (you can write on the court jar candles if you are using this spell method)
- Call to the demon using his ENN: Aylan Abigor Tasa Van on ca
- When you feel a presence, state your petition with passion until you expand all your energy.
- Place the petition either:
- Ground your energy as desired.
- TIP – Use the 7 of Wands tarot card displayed on your altar too! The Seven of Wands may indicate that a positive change is coming your way, either in your personal or in your career. The Seven of Wands can also indicate an obstacle being overcome by being self confident, focused and hard-working.
- TIP – buy a tarot deck to use the cards in your spell work
Credit: Black Witch Coven
He grants favor in court cases and legal affairs, and helps to attract business and financial success.
– Joy Of Satan
IDEA #2 – SIGIL MAGICK
Creating a sigil is another idea that can quickly work in your favour. However, you will need to know how to create a sigil first, and that takes longer than one night to learn.
- Chaos Protocols By Goddon White – Learn sigil creation in Gordon’s Chaos magic book
IDEA #3 – PSYCHIC MANIPULATION
A talented clairvoyant/ psychic medium maybe able to influence the thoughts of main decision-makers. This work is not cheap, as these mediums have a very specific and unique skill. Most of the time they will need at least a few sessions to have effective manipulation. So once again this could be problematic if you’re relying on winning the court case the next day!
IF YOU HAD A WEEK OR TWO BEFORE THE CASE…
You can start by candle burning work now. Most candles are for use over 3 to 7 days. If you want an idea about the outcome of the case, learn how to read the candle burning itself. You should start at least 10 days before your case.
There are many variations of HOW to do this process, but don’t get caught up in it right now. What is most important, is that the work/spell gets done. Your spiritual helper knows what to do.
write down what you want as the outcome of the case, onto a paper.
- Obtain the candle – The candle you want is called a Court Case Vigil Candle.
- Dress with oils or powders.
- Place the paper under the candle.
- Light the candle.
- Then you call on your spirit (personal choice) to help you with the spells successful outcome.
Layering your magical work and spells, increases the probability for success. You should consider wearing a Talisman now, which can draw the right type of energy toward you during this time. For example, the talisman below states this benefit
Strengthening your own powers of charisma and your ability to gain sympathy, this amulet is intended to aid in winning court cases.
Hoodoo folk magic can be successful too. You’ll just need a little bit more time to prepare yourself, and the documents! I have used most all these for myself and for clients, including:
- Mojo bags – **** MUST DO***** I would also make a mojo bag to carry with me to court, using the herbs suggested below, and anointing the bag with the court case oil.
- Candle burning vigils – Morning and afternoon is recommended. The main thing is that you light them regularly, steadily, and with faith and confidence as the time for the court appearance approaches.
- Dressing court documents – All paperwork you can dress with court case powder is very helpful. You just lightly sprinkle the powder on the documents, and state your intention as you do so. Especially the documents the judge himself would touch. The idea is that once the powder is touched, people will favor your side of the story.
- Baths (3 spiritual baths before the big day)
- Court Case or Just Judge oil, would be a good choice to anoint the candle with. Just Judge oil protects from earthly harm, gives justice to one’s enemies, and is used as a shield from evildoers. Very often Justice Judge Oil is used in unfair court cases and triumphs for the underdog. Use this oil for justice spells, especially in court cases.
- In criminal cases where one wishes for a defendant to receive a harsh sentence, up to and including the death penalty, powders and oils such as the D.U.M.E. range are added to the candle – or burnt on a charcoal disc.
- Home made court case oils! Make your own with our quick recipe below
COURT CASE OIL
Make your own court case oil using my special mix, based on Hoodoo Traditions from New Orleans friends.
- Blend the above oils in equal portions, in carrier oil and add a piece of Devil’s Shoestring and a piece of galangal root to the mixture.
- Add to the bath for three days before your court date and anoint you arms, chest and throat on court day.
- Place a few drops on you hands and rub together briskly before signing important legal documents.
I would totally recommend you create a mojo bag now, and wear it on your body as soon as its made! You can use herbs such as:
RELATIONSHIP WITH SPIRIT
- Lakshmi – Sits on my money altar at all times as well
- 1.2oz Lakshmi Resin Incense – Burn her resin on a charcoal as an offering
- If you don’t want to bother with all these ingredients or witchcraft, and you only want to do a spell just for a court case then I recommend buying a Court Case Kit. It has everything included in the kit, including the spell. Kits are always an easy and more affordable option to people looking to do spellcasting for a specific or single reason.
- Also connect to my energy by placing the BWC Sigil under the candle too.
Copyright © 2018, BlackMagicWitch, all rights reserved.