Magick for Gambling and Winning
There are many beliefs and superstitions on how to win. Both witches and the everyday person have success using their own tricks for increasing their chances of winning at Casinos to Lottery Draws.
Curios are just objects until you infuse life into the object with your magical cosmic intention. There are so tips to share, however these should give you a nice launch into gambling success!
Remember – Magic for Fortune and luck uses a different tactics and objects than with money magic spells.
Spirit Guides & Ancestors – We know they mostly give us answers in our dream state, so I recommend you take this advice first. Learn how to LISTEN to their messages as they may be giving you the winning numbers and you haven’t been listen. I recommend a book below to help you connect.
This book can be a powerful and important tool to help you profit from the messages in your dreams. Inside you will find numerological interpretations for over 3000 dream symbols.
TIP: Keep a pad and pencil near your bed and write down the most outstanding feature of each dream you have during the night. In the morning, find the topic within these pages and use those numbers in your daily lottery picks.
Black Cat products are very traditional in hoodoo and conjure for gambling. Traditionally, the products were made by boiling of a black cat at midnight, and creating all the byproducts from this ritual. You will be happy to know that modern black cat products are not made with the same methods – so you decide for yourself!
- Black Cat Oil – for dressing candles and mojo bags for gambling
- Black Cat Biologicals (see note above)
- Black Cat Bone – #1 for adding to a mojo and dressing with the oil above. It is used to create powerful amulet and attraction amulets for business, money and customers. Worn on the body , bone increases rapidly luck in gambling and lotteries.
- Black Cat Eye – is a magically treated root used as a good luck charm. It is most often used to help in gambling, business, or winning love.
- Black Cat Powder – Dress your notes, mojo, or rub on your hands before you start playing
- Black Cat Candles
- Buckeye: Carry a buckeye in your pocket to bring you success in games of chance
- Lucky Hand Root – rare herb has a reputation within magical tradition for bringing good luck and protecting its own from harm.
- Alligator Claws are also popular too – Kept in your pocket, purse, or mojo bag as a token of good luck, this Alligator claw is particularly useful if you are going to be gambling, or playing games of chance.
- Bat Heart Root is traditionally used within a gris gris bag or mojo bag, this Bat Heart Root is said to attract good luck for games of chance. Not a real bat’s heart, no bats were harmed.
- 3-4oz Hoyt;s Cologne
If making your own lucky talisman is too much work for you, buy a ready made talisman. When you receive it, just run it through some incense to bring life into it, and share with it your purpose!
- Change Your Luck Amulet
- Charms Of Luck Amulet
- Lucky 8 Talisman Amulet
- 7 Metals Amulet
- Seal Of Solomon Health And Prosperity Amulet
- Black Cat & Horseshoe Amulet
- Money Cat Amulet
- Gambling Charm
- Alligator Claw
Mojo’s & Voodoo’s
Larger Sizes (for weekly work)
- Lucky Lottery 7-day Jar Candle
- Loadestone 7 Day Jar Candle
- Bayberry (veladora Arrayan) Aromatic Jar Candle
- Money Drawing Green Jar Candle
- Money Rain Green 7 Day Jar Candle
- Green 7-day Jar Candle
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy 2 Jar/Glass candles and receive 1 Free (or $10 discount).
We support your magical goals! It is always better to burn consecutive candles on a petition. Also, don’t forget…..we always burn candles in ODD numbers.
COUPON CODE: FREE_CANDLE
Herbs For Fortune and luck:
- Hazel: It is said that if you carry hazelnuts in your pocket to draw good fortune your way, or hang a bough of hazel branches above your door. Now we like to burn hazel on our charcoal disc during a spell or ritual
- Pomegranate: Use pomegranate seeds in dessert and drinks to bring about prosperity and abundance. Or you could burn a Pomegranate Chime Candle
- Snakeroot: In some forms of folk magic, snakeroot – a folkloric name for black cohosh – is used to get rid of bad luck that may have been inflicted upon you magically. Use it around your home to eliminate negative fortunes.
- Sunflower: Planting sunflowers around your home and garden will bring fortune your way. It is also said that if you pick a sunflower at sunset, then wear it on your person, it will bring you good luck the following day.
- Clover: Clovers and shamrocks are a well-known symbol of good luck – carry one in your wallet!
- John The Conqueror
Links to BMW Gambling Books: