Has someone wronged you? Perhaps it is you who has wronged another?
We suggest that you start with self forgiveness.
Start with stones that send an energy to facilitate self love. Charge these stones, and place them around the areas you sleep and work.
- 1 Lb Pink Calcite Untumbled Stones – Pink Calcite is known to be a stone of well being and peace, it is also known to be very calming and help with healing vibrations. As well as enhance compassion towards others, and being related to the heart chakra, un-tumbled stones each have their own unique, colors patterns beauty and faults.
- 1 Lb Flourite Green Octahedral – Believed to be useful in helping dissolve mental blocks, and narrow minded-ness. Octahedron represents Air and is linked to the Heart Chakra, love and compassion. Believed to allow a sacred safe space, helps to find acceptance and forgiveness. compassion and healing, finding spiritual nature of self true nature. Fluorite heigtens mental abilities, clarity and stability, and shield from psychic manifulations.
- Rose Quartz . Emotional Balance, Enhance Love, Self- Acceptance, Forgiveness
If you enjoy candle work, think about the type of forgiveness you are working on before choosing a candle color, and choose a complimentary oil to dress the candle. Suggested colors would be:
- Pink: Emotional Love, Fidelity, Friendships
- Purple: Power, Exorcism, Healing
- Blue: Healing, Sleep, Peace
- White: Protection, Peace, Purification, Chastity, Happiness, Halting Gossip, Spirituality
Help those who use it learn forgiveness, empathy and compassion.
Compassion Reiki Charged pillar candle
This candle blends the scents of orange blossom, vanilla, and chamomile with reiki charged energies released as the candle burns to help those who use it learn forgiveness, empathy and compassion.
Ritual Tools & Ideas:
Inspired by the fierce and radiant Hindu goddess Durga, Aura Accord’s Durga oil is a wonderful blend that can be used to invoke the Goddess or help inspire compassion, courage, independence, and calm.
Water bath kit
Invoke the element of water through your ritual bath with the Water mini bath kit, and discover love and healing even as you develop intuition and compassion.
Sometimes, forgiveness doesn’t feel right – to give or receive! Still we are deeper people if we are at least compassionate about the other persons experience too. You don’t have to forget and your not ready to forgive, but you want to show empathy towards the other persons situation.
Petition the Goddess!
Kwan Yin – Chinese Goddess of Compassion
Sitting in the lotus position, the most popular Goddess, the Goddes of Compassion, Kwan Yin, (also spelled Kwan Yin, Kuanyin; in pinyin, Guanyin), also know as Padma-pâni, or “Born of the Lotus”, One Who Sees and Hears the Cry from the Human World.
She is believed to help overcome you problems and difficulties through life. She is the deity most seen in altars.
Here are some suggestions for Talisman you can hold or wear:
Zadikiel angel charm
Mercy Transformation Angel. The archangel Zadkeil heals our mind and gives us the strength to forgive. Zadkiel teaches us to find peace through compassion
Seal of Barbuelis
From the 6th & 7th books of Moses this Seal calls on archangel Barbuelis for enlightenment, inspiration, compassion and good luck.
Energy (unakite) double terminated
Crystal Energy – Unakite, energy. Unakite is the stone of vision, offering calm but powerful energy in contentious conditions. It is a sustaining stone for living in the present. It is a sustaining stone for living in the present moment with emotional balance and compassion.
Desert Sun Stone heart
Dessert Sunset Jasper, is believed to bring good fortune and stabilize one’s own personal energy with help in grounding oneself. It is also believed to be a crystal of gentleness, relaxation and contentment. It is said to help with compassion and nurturing, helping to enhance tranquility, comfort and healing.
A powerful forgiveness spell which causes them to forgive and forget. It is best sprinkled on the head of the person (candle) with whom you require forgiveness.
The magical properties of the herbs in the powder release a certain vibration, and they have the power to entice forgiveness. The powers of these ingredients will be sent to the target through the candle, and help to influence them and make them forgive you.
In this Forgiveness Spell, two candles coming together on this line represent the person coming towards you, and warming towards you, until you are in close contact again, as the candles slowly make contact throughout the seven days.
TIP: Make sure you charge the magickal herbs with your specific intention/person in mind.
You will need:
- 2 x figure candles – One representing you and one the other person
- Forgiveness Powder – .5oz Forgive & Forget Powder
- Carve your name into one of the candles. Carve the name of the person who you want to forgive you into the other candle.
- Place these two candles about 30cm apart. Sprinkle a line of the Forgiveness Powder from one candle to the other.
- Light the candles.
- Look into the flame of the candle of the person who you want to forgive you, imagine that you are looking into the eyes of this person.
- Ask for forgiveness. There are no set magic words for this. It needs to be personal and natural, as though you are talking to this person. You could say something like “[Name of Person], I am so sorry, forgive me.”
- Feel your emotions of regret flow from you and into the candle flame.
- Imagine in your mind that this person replied to you “I forgive you.”
- The next day, bring the candles a little bit closer to each other, following the line of the powder which you sprinkles.
- Repeat daily until the two candles are touching. Seven days is optimal for most situations.
- Make your own Forgiveness Powder – An old traditional formula often used to promote forgiveness in a situation or a person. Use equal amounts of