Cup of Magical Tea Anyone?
Teas For Magic
The idea is for you to drink the potion (tea), so that the tea effects a specific part of your body, to give the magical effect.
Teas are used for many goals such as divination, weight loss, anxiety, astral projection, bodybuilding, vision journeys, and much more. We have these already blended and ready for you to enjoy. Each packet will last you for 5 tea rituals.
BMW has traditional containers for your tea blends, but also, ways to make your own teabags!
YES, you can use these cool empty cotton or unbleached tea bags and fill them with your own herbal blends to create a perfect tea blend for your magical needs!
Cancer and Tea
Tea alone will not cure cancer, but cancer sure hates tea.
The predominant polyphenols in green tea―EGCG, EGC, ECG, and EC―and the theaflavins and thearubigins in black teas have antioxidant activity. These chemicals, especially EGCG and ECG, have substantial free radical scavenging activity and may protect cells from DNA damage caused by reactive oxygen species. Furthermore, green teas have been shown to activate detoxification enzymes, such as glutathione S-transferase and quinone reductase, that may help protect against tumor development.
Take the time to research the benefits from medical websites and resources other than our magical witchcraft store, so that you can take this short tip SERIOUSLY.
There is NO doubt about the health benefits of green tea. Having 3 to 5 cups a day is a game changer. I am not talking about flavored supermarket green tea, but the stuff you need to steep yourself.
The image here is directed to Amazon, as we do not stock bulk green tea, but BWC and BMW is about sharing knowledge with our community. This is Imperial Jasmine Dragon Pearls – Loose Leaf Green Tea – and tastes awesome.
Most cancers will be effected by tea – so be proactive – learn more about this – and start drinking!
Tea is made from the leaf of the plant Camellia sinensis. Shortly after harvesting, tea leaves begin to wilt and oxidize. During oxidation, chemicals in the leaves are broken down by enzymes, resulting in darkening of the leaves and the well-recognized aroma of tea. This oxidation process can be stopped by heating, which inactivates the enzymes. The amount of oxidation and other aspects of processing determine a tea’s type.
You do have some choices:
Macha Tea – See Below
Tea as a natural diuretic
If you’re looking for a natural diuretic, and this could be for many reasons, then Tea is a very good choice for you. Sometimes I will drink tea for Weightloss reasons, and other times I may feel a little “puffy” at certain times of the month and I want to shed some of the excess water I am holding.
Into my glass teapot, I will place 1 teaspoon of dandelion herb. Dandelion tea is one such tea, with a long history of use for treating liver, gallbladder and digestive problems, and for its use as a diuretic.
My teapot holds around 4 cups of water. Once I have finished the first 4 cups, I will top up the teapot once again, using the same batch of herbs, and drink the rest of the tea either hot or cold.
Additional herbal teas are also claimed to have diuretic effects:
My general tips for the beginner tea drinker:
- Jasmine green tea is easier on my stomach than pure green tea – so try Jasmine Tea
- Green tea is too hard for my stomach to tolerate in the morning. Be mindful that you could also be Sick (throw up) as green tea is strong. You may wish to begin drinking your green tea later in the day.
- Do not add sugar or honey (you can suck it up for a few drinks a day?) Add a slice of lemon
- Add a pinch of tea only to your tea container/bag (see above) – start off with a weaker tasting tea until you build your taste for it
- KNOW…that you will need to drink it for a few days until you begin to enjoy the taste. Not every drink needs to be a sweet or bubbly glass of enjoyment!
I suggest you read more about tea and the benefits by doing your own research. I drink tea everyday without fail, and people are always telling me how I look younger and more beautiful with each passing year. Tea drinking is one of my “tricks” 😉
- Make it a ritual
- I have included a link to a Matcha ritual kit that I just love. Macha should only be brought from a Japanese supplier, and the macha ritual is one for meditation, appreciation, and connection to a higher spiritual realm. Plus, it is so good for you and you get to enjoy the correct preparation of the tea.
- If you don’t have the time to make a ritual of every time you drink macha, I also use these quick but authentic Matcha Green Tea Powder Single Serves Stick Packs. They are USDA Organic, Authentic Japanese Origin.
Healing Power Of Tea
by Caroline Dow
Filled with tea-riffic knowledge, this comprehensive guide to the healing world of teas and tisanes helps you live a healthier and happier life. From black to green to oolong, you’ll discover detailed chapters on different tea types, their advantages, and an extensive list of ailments and what blends will alleviate them.
Whether you’re an expert tea drinker or a new convert, author Caroline Dow teaches you the many delicious benefits of tea and herbal infusions.
- Discover teas fascinating history, recipes, and an easy-to-use reference guide.
- Learn about blending, preparation and consumption, and how to grow your own herb garden.
- With both healing and preventative uses, tea is an ideal choice for healthy living.