There are times in our lives when we just have to rid ourselves of a person; the reasons vary from person to person. Hotfoot work is very powerful and serious work.
TIP: Goofer Dust or Hotfoot powder? Where hot foot is used to move you out and send you away, ad Goofer dust is used to curse them!
Make Your Own Hot Foot Powder
- Fire ants , collected in a large glass jar – shake them to make them angry
- Add in:
- 2 tablespoons of Sulfur
- 1 tbspn graveyard dirt
- Dirt Daubers Nest
- 1 tbspn Red Pepper
- 1 tbspn Cornstarch
- Shake the jar well
Store until needed.
Advice to on of our clients to remove an unwanted person from their home
Our client had a stepson living in their house for far too long, causing great stress to everyone else in the house. She had been burning DUME candles to have him removed from the house, however this is the wrong type of candle for the situation.
You could also use the method I’m going to give you below, to remove troublesome neighbours. Additionally with removing neighbours, you would mix dirt dauber’s nest with getaway powder and throw it at the neighbours door. Sprinkle a bit of this mixture on the neighbours name (onto the parchment paper) and then place it under the candle. In Conjure style magic, you may decide to say Psalms 74, 101, and 109, each day at the same time while the seven day jar candle works its magic.
- Take any kind of onion, use a flat onion for a male, cut a plug out of the center of the onion
- write his name in a crisscross, sprinkle a bit of get away powder on the paper and then stuff the paper in a wad into the hole made in the onion.
- Put the plug back in its place and tightly wrapped the onion in red cloth.
- Wait until target leaves the house and roll the onion across his path to the door saying ”get out, go away” seven times.
- Hide the onion where he will come in contact with it often. It is said that they will become so uncomfortable that in time they will move out.
- After they gone throw the onion in the river or a body of moving water!
Hoodoo move away spell
There is a traditional Hoodoo spell done with both with a bottle or a jar, to make someone move away, let’s say a nasty neighbor or banish them away from You. There are few variations of it out there, but the key thing is to throw a jar with personal concerns and name paper of the person and vinegar ( some use Four thieves vinegar, but the common household vinegar works excellent too ) either into:
- the running water, preferably during the waning phase of the Moon
- Under the house of the target if possible.
- Buried on the target property if possible.
- create a name paper with the person’s name written nine times, and then crossed nine times, with the words “move away” or “go away” or “stay away”.
- add personal concern, like hairs, he adds those, placing them atop the paper.
- sprinkle some Hot foot powder over it
- Paper is folded in half “outwards” ; away from you then rotated for 90’, counterclockwise, and then folded outwards again. This action is repeated until one is no longer able to fold the paper.
- A whole Red pepper, preferably Cayenne pepper, or Red hot chili pepper, is then cut on one side, just enough to put the prepared paper in. Then the pepper is placed in a jar, large enough just to fit the pepper in, preferably.
- Next, one is to fill the jar with Vinegar or “Four thieves vinegar”, not completely full though, and close it tightly.
- Take it to a river that flows away from town, throw it in the water and say: “As this jar goes away, so will the ( Name ) move away/ go away/ stay away from me! In the Name of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Amen!”
- Put the jar onto the persons property and say your intention for the jar.
And it’s done.