Healing Work Correspondences:
Earth Fire Water
Colors and their Magical Uses for Healing Spells
White: Protection, Peace, Purification
Green: Healing,Beauty Employment, Youth
Brown: Healing Animals,
Make Yourself Frankincense incense
Use” For healing magick. “
- 2 tbsp. pulverized Frankincense
- 1 tbsp. powdered Orris Root
- 1 tsp. powdered Clove
- 1 tbsp. Lemon Oil
Combine & mix all but lemon oil. Put in a jar, seal & keep in a dark place for 2-3 months.
Crystals for your health …
Click here – Advice from BWC’s Blonde Gypsy
Oils For Healing
Healing Magical Oil Blends:
15ml Healing Lailokens Awen Oil
Other healing oils:
BMW Healing Oil
Just rub a little bit onto the temples of the person who is ill, to speed up the recovery of the illness. You will need an equal mix of these oils, in a base of olive oil:
- Sandalwood – Sandalwood is used for purification and the removal of negative energies
Herbs for Healing
Based on the suggestions from the Encyclopedia Of Magical Herbs By Scott Cunningham, , there are many herbs which aid the body’s healing processes. Some of these are multipurpose and others specific. All can be mixed into sachets which, when carried, help the body’s healing powers. Some are used in incense form, others added to the bath. However, when a serious condition or severe symptoms occur, obtain medical attention immediately. Herb magic—as with all magic—must be backed up with appropriate and timely actions in the physical world. The list of healing herbs is extensive, and that can only be seen as a positive! As with most types of magic, prevention is better than cure, so if you’re prone to bad health it might be wise to carry some of these herbs at all times. Replace them regularly (every three months or so). Herbs to Heal
- Adder’s Tongue
- Balm, Lemon
- Balm of Gilead
- Garlic Ginseng Goats Rue Golden Seal Groundsel Heliotrope Hemp Henna Hops Horehound Horse Chestnut Ivy Job’s Tears LifeEverlasting Lime Mesquite Mint Mugwort Myrrh Nettle Oak Olive Onion Peppermint Pepper Tree Persimmon Pine Plaintain Plum, Wild Potato Rose Rosemary Rowan Rue Saffron Sandalwood Sorrel, Wood Spearmint Thistle
- Thyme Ti Tobacco Vervain Violet Willow Wintergreen Yerba Santa
Herbs to Maintain Good Health Anemone Ash Camphor Caraway Coriander Fern Galangal Geranium Groundsel Juniper Knotweed Larkspur LifeEverlasting Mandrake Marjoram Mistletoe Mullein Nutmeg Oak Pimpernel Rue St. John’s Wort Sassafras Sorrel, Wood Spikenard Sumbul Tansy Thyme Walnut
Powers: Purification, Sleep, Love, Healing, Psychic Powers Magical Uses:
- Peppermint has long been used in healing potions and mixtures. Peppermint also has a long history in purification spells. The fresh leaves rubbed against the head are said to relieve headaches. Peppermint worn at the wrist assures that you will not be ill. Its presence raises the vibrations of an area.
- Fresh peppermint on the altar will call good spirits to be present and aid you in magic.
- Smelled, it compels one toward sleep, and placed beneath the pillow it sometimes offers one glimpses of the future in dreams.
- It is rubbed against furniture, walls, and floorboards to cleanse them of evil and negativity.
- Pliny stated that peppermint excites love, and so can be added to this type of mixture.
Make a Poppet for Healing
Poppets are most often made to speed healing. Poppets are easy to make or buy a read-made voodoo doll from our store as a perfect starting point.
- Yellow Voodoo Doll
- Pink Voodoo Doll
- White Voodoo Doll
To fill: fill it with the appropriate enchanted herbs. For instance, if you need help in overcoming a cold, stuff the poppet with crushed eucalyptus leaves. I have listed healing herbs above.
Once the poppet is completed, hold it in your power hand and visualize your need.
State in plain words that you have fashioned the poppet to aid you in becoming healthy, to draw money, etc. The herbs within the poppet will go to work in manifesting your need. The poppet filled with healing herbs (for example) represents you “filled” with health.
Place the poppet on the altar.
Burn candles of the proper colors and stare at the poppet, visualizing your need.
Store the doll in a safe place when not in use.
After it has done its job, pick it apart and bury the herbs and cloth.