As with anything else magical, you also need to deal with the mundane issues. If your partner is having sexual problems, you should first make sure to investigate any mundane causes. A lack of sexual interest can be a sign of depression or stress-related exhaustion.
Some medications can cause impotence or suppress sexual desire, as can certain medical conditions. And old resentments and emotional issues can sometimes boil up when you least expect them.
If a doctor, a couples therapist, or counselor can be of assistance, why not take advantage of their professional services? If that is not an option, then magic is a great solution!
Impotence is the inability to sustain a male erection. Erectile dysfunction can be a sign of a physical or psychological condition. The main symptom is a man’s inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. It can cause stress, relationship strain, and low self-confidence. It can lead to a breakdown in relationships and cause embarrassment and depression.
Commonly known as:
- Erectile dysfunction
In the 13th century, the medieval theologian Thomas Aquinas believed that demons were the most likely cause of erectile dysfunction. A few hundred years later, in a medieval textbook for witch hunters called Malleus Maleficarum (the “hammer of witches”), men with impotence problems were urged to track down the women who had bewitched their penises and persuade them, with violence if necessary, to restore their erections. Far from a remedy for impotence, the resulting persecutions were a blot on history (and you can blame that on ignorance, not the devil).(1)
At BWC, health spells are great to cast, on a male having such an issue. Here is a spell from our Book of Shadows for you to try at home:
Improve erectile disfunction Spell
I used a green candle, as well as several supplies including
Please get a white candle and a small pin or penknife to carve (your name and person with ED) into it. It doesn’t have to be neat at all. So for seven nights in a row, I would like for you to meditate in front of the candle for at least five minutes. I want you to sit and relax, close your eyes and imagine yourself feeling peaceful, loving and gradually more and more connected to (the person with ED) physically and emotionally.
From your core, send out an inviting energy amplifying out from your aura into the ether. Spend time feeling gratitude the way you would if this actually materialized in your life. The more often you do this, the faster the energy should flow to you. As many times during your meditation as you like, say the following affirmation:
“Help me overcome that which is limiting my ability to give and receive love.”
You may keep the candle or dispose of it in running water (river, stream, lake) afterwards. Try not to think to hard about the manifestation of your desire, for it will come and you will be able to feel much more connected to (the ED Target) and he will relax and find himself able to express himself physically in the ways that he would like without any difficulty.
Interpreting Results of Spell
You do not want to see the wax running too fast, or black smoke from the candle. If you see these signs, keep repeating the spell.
Ancient Chinese philosophers believed that a man’s yin and yang (contrary forces that interconnect — such as hot and cold) were out of balance by age 60, and without enough life-giving yin, he was bound to run dry on sexual energy. Around 2500 BC, a textbook of traditional Chinese medicine listed a potion of 22 ingredients that was used to help the emperor bed 1,200 women.
Potions aside, acupuncture (a treatment that uses needles to balance streams of energy in the body) was also used as part of traditional Chinese medicine to treat erectile dysfunction — and it is still being used in both China and America today.
Six herbs for treating erectile dysfunction
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
- Horny goat weed (epimedium)
- Red ginseng.
We will provide links to additional herbs, if we sell the item, but many of these items, you may have access to items in your own kitchen. For example:
- Ginger: Used to arouse a reluctant lover or cure impotence. Typically sprinkled under the sheets. When added to other love drawing herbs it is said to accelerate desired results.
*Indicates the suggestion is from Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Herbs
Folk Names: Common Fig, Fico, Mhawa, Chagareltin
Deities: Dionysus, Juno, Isis
Powers: Divination, Fertility, Love
- Small phallic images are carved from fig wood and carried by women who wish to conceive. They are also used by men to overcome infertility or impotency. Fresh figs are eaten for the same results. Write a question on a fig leaf. If the leaf dries slowly, the answer is yes, or it is a good omen. If it dries quickly, just the opposite.
Folk Names: Maia (Hawaiian), Bacove, Sanging
Powers: Fertility, Potency, Prosperity
Ritual Uses: In sacrifices to the Gods, a banana stalk was sometimes used as a substitute for a human, both in Hawaii and Tahiti. Until the kapu (code of taboos) in Hawaii was broken in 1819, certain kinds of bananas were among foods forbidden to women on pain of death. The banana plant is also used in contemporary voodoo rites, in which it represents the gods, since both they and the banana’s flowers are hermaphroditic.
- The banana is used to increase fertility, and also to cure impotency. Perhaps because of these magical powers, if a bride is married under a banana tree she cannot help being lucky.The leaves, flowers and fruits of the banana are used in money and prosperity spells, due to the tree’s fruitfulness
Folk Name: Poor Man’s Meat
Deities: Demeter, Cardea
Powers: Protection, Exorcism, Wart Charming, Reconciliations, Potency Love
Ritual Uses: Some beans’ flowers are white, and hence sacred to the Goddesses of old Europe. Beans are always sacred to harvest goddesses. According to tradition only the highestranking priestess in Scotland could either plant or cook the bean. Beans, along with pork, were offered to Cardea in Rome on June 1 st. They are also associated with the Underworld and the dead: and in ancient Rome they were distributed and eaten during funerals.
- Beans help cure impotency if they are carried or eaten. This is due to the fact that they resemble testicles.
- A bean love spell: a woman should place seven beans of any kind in a circle on the ground. Next, she must have the man of her choice step into the circle or walk over it. If this can be done, he will be attracted to her. (But this might also be manipulatory.)
- FYI: To cure warts, rub a dried bean on each wart during the waning Moon. As you do this say:As this bean decays, So wart, fall away!
Folk Names: Fakouha, Lasafa, Shafallah
Powers: Potency, Lust, Love
Magical Uses: A man who suffers from impotency has but to eat some capers and he will be cured. The caper is also used in love and lust formulae.
Black Cohosh Root Powder 1oz (cimicifuga Racemosa)
1 Lb Black Cohosh Root Powder (cimicifuga Racemosa)
Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root, Actaea, Cimicifuga
Powers: Love, Courage, Protection, Potency
Magical Uses: Use black cohosh in love sachets and add an infusion to the bath to help in cases of impotency.
Dragon;s Blood Solid Perfume
Mountain Sage Dragons Blood Sage Smudge Stick 3-pack
Dragon;s Blood-patchouli Nature Nature Stick 10 Pack
Folk Names: Blood, Blume, Calamus Draco, Draconis Resina, Sanguis Draconis, Dragon’s Blood Palm
Powers: Love, Protection, Exorcism, Potency
- This resin from a palm tree is burned to entice errant lovers to return. This is usually done by women seated near an open window, looking outside, at night.
- A stick of dragon’s blood placed under the pillow or mattress will cure impotency.
- The dried resin is a powerful protectant when carried, sprinkled around the house, or shouldered as incense. It will also drive evil and negativity away when burned.
- A pinch of dragon’s blood added to other incenses increases their potency and power
Ginseng Powder 1oz. “siberian” (eleutherococcus)
1 Lb Ginseng Powder “siberian” (eleutherococcus)
Folk Names: Wonder of the World Root
Powers: Love, Wishes, Healing, Beauty, Protection, Lust
- The root is carried to attract love, as well as to guard one’s health, to draw money, and to ensure sexual potency Ginseng will also bring beauty to all who carry it.
- Burn ginseng to ward off evil spirits and to break hexes and curses. A tea of ginseng is used as a powerful lustinducing drink, whether alone or mixed with other like herbs.
- Hold a ginseng root in your hands, visualize your wish into the root, and throw it into running water. Or, carve your wish onto a root and toss into the water.
TOP TIP: Ginseng can be a substitute for the mandrake
Juniper Berries Whole 2oz (juniperus Communis)
3″ Juniper Smudge Stick
Folk Names: Enebro, Gemeiner Wachholder,Geneva, Gin Berry, Ginepro, Gin Plant
Powers: Protection, AntiTheft, Love,Exorcism, Health
- Used throughout Europe as a protective herb, Juniper also guards against theft. It was probably one of the earliest incenses used by Mediterranean Witches.
- Juniper hung at the door protects against evil forces and persons, and it is burned in exorcism rites.
- A sprig of the plant protects its wearer against accidents and attacks by wild animals. It also guards against ghosts and sickness.
- Juniper is added to love mixtures, and the berries are carried to increase male potency.
Folk Names: Gum Mastic, Masticke,Pistachia Galls
Powers: Psychic Powers, Manifestations, Lust
- Mastic is burned in magical operations wherein a manifestation of a spirit is desired.
- It is also used as an incense to aid the psychic powers and has long been dissolved and used in lust potions by
- Magicians and Witches in the Middle East. Added to any incense, mastic lends potency and power.
White Oak Bark Cut 1oz (quercus Alba)
Folk Names: White Oak, Duir, Jove’s Nuts, Juglans (Latin)
Deities: Dagda, Dianus, Jupiter, Thor, Zeus,Heme, Janus, Rhea, Cybele, Hecate, Pan,Erato
Powers: Protection, Health, Money, Healing,Potency, Fertility, Luck
Ritual Uses: Since the oak was a source of food for early settlers in Britain as well as Europe, it came to be revered and worshipped far back into prehistory. The Druids (traditionally) would not meet for rituals unless an oak was present, and the very words “oak” and “Druid,” some say, are related. Religious idols were fashioned from oak wood, and Witches often danced beneath the tree.
- A tree as longlived and strong as the oak naturally offers magical protection. Two twigs of oak, bound with red thread so that they form an equalarmed cross, makes a potent safeguard against evil. It should be hung in the house.
- Acorns placed in windows guard against the entrance of lightning, and a piece of oak wood, carried, protects its bearer from all harm.
- If you can catch a falling oak leaf you shall have no colds all winter. When a sick person is in the house make a fire of oak wood and warm the house with it to “draw
- off” the illness. (Do this only if you have a fireplace, of course!). Carry an acorn . against illnesses and pains, for immortality or longevity, and to preserve youthfulness.
- Planting an acorn in the dark of the Moon ensures that you shall receive money in the near future. Carrying an acorn increases fertility and strengthens sexual potency.
Folk Names: Olivier, Itm, Mitan
Deities: Athena, Apollo, Irene, Minerva, Ra
Powers: Healing, Peace, Fertility, Potency,Protection, Lust
Ritual Uses: The oil was burned in lamps to light temples in ancient times.
- On an olive leaf write Athena’s name. Press this against the head or wear on the body and it will cure a headache. Olive oil has long been used as an anointing oil to aid in healing.
- Olive leaves scattered or placed in a room spread a peaceful vibration throughout the area.
- When eaten, olives ensure fertility as well as sexual potency in men, and are also lustinducing. Athenian brides wore crowns of olive leaves to ensure their fertility.
- A branch of olive hung over the door guards the house against all evils, and on the chimney wards off lightning. Olive leaves, worn, bring luck.
Deities: Taht, Apollo, Artemis, Hecate, Isis,Ra
Powers: Fertility, Potency
Magical Uses: The date palm is a celebrated fertility tree, owing to the tremendous amount of fruits produced by it. Thusly, dates or pieces of palm leaves are worn or carried for this purpose; dates are eaten to increase fertility, and the pits are carried by men who wish to regain sexual potency.
Where the palm grows, it protects the area from inclement weather, and a leaf of the palm kept near the entrance of the home keeps evil and uncanny creatures from entering.
Black Male Genital Candle
Penis (Male Genital) Candle