Turmeric root is also known as Curcuma longa, originating in India. Related to ginger and used for thousands of years to produce golden dye.
Its magical uses include spells and rituals around commanding, courage, confidence, spell-breaking, and strength.
- Two cups vodka or other alcohol
- Two tablespoons orange flower water or hydrosol
- One tablespoon turmeric powder
- One quarter teaspoon finely ground orrisroot
- Twelve drops essential oil of bergamot
- Twelve drops essential oil of lavender
- Six drops essential oil of may chang
- Three drops essential oil of rosemary
- Two drops rose attar
- Two drops neroli
Shake this second formula vigorously to distribute the powder.
Florida Water may be added to virtually any cleansing bath or floorwash formula as an added enhancement. It is for external use only.