Angelica root also known as archangelica officinalis, wild celery, root of the holy ghost or angel of herbs, originating in Europe.
This root is a powerful guardian and healer, and it is said that it will enhance your goddess power, protect your children, perhaps ward off evil and improve your health. That is why this is a must have herb for every witch.
Archangel Michael had a dream that angelica was the antidote for the plague.
- Used as a fixative due to its presence of the fatty acid exaltolide
- Magical uses include protection against negative energy, purification, uncrossing, curses, hexes.
- Promotes healing, temperance, and to bring back a lost love.
In baneful magic, it is used to control your partner. Here are some tips if you’re using this root for that reason:
- You mix equal parts of Angelica with ginseng and a pair of Adam and Eve roots.
- Grind them all to a powder, and then add a good pinch of white flour, and browned this slightly on a pan, just don’t burn it.
- Use this throughout your house for nine days in a row. You may use it as a floor sweep, or somewhere that your partner will walk. It is said to work very effectively.
2oz root cut with a warm sweet scent with a hint of licorice.