Espiritu Dragons Blood ink from AzureGreen is intended as a potent magical ink to be used in inscribing spells, words of powers, and signs to empower your ritual craft.
About DRAGON’S BLOOD
Folk Names: Blood, Blume, Calamus Draco, Draconis Resina, Sanguis Draconis, Dragon’s Blood Palm
Powers: Love, Protection, Exorcism, Potency
- This resin from a palm tree is burned to entice errant lovers to return. This is usually done by women seated near an open window, looking outside, at night.
- A stick of dragon’s blood placed under the pillow or mattress will cure impotency.
- The dried resin is a powerful protectant when carried, sprinkled around the house, or smouldered as incense. It will also drive evil and negativity away when burned.
- A pinch of dragon’s blood added to other incenses increases their potency and power.
- To quiet a noisy house, powder some dragon’s blood, mix it with sugar and salt, and place in a bottle. Cover this tightly and secure it somewhere in your house where it won’t be found. You’ll have peace and quiet.