Magic for Fortune and luck
Magic for Fortune and luck uses a different tactic and objects than you do with money magic spells.
For Fortune and luck:
- Hazel: It is said that if you carry hazelnuts in your pocket to draw good fortune your way, or hang a bough of hazel branches above your door. Now we like to burn hazel on our charcoal disc during a spell or ritual
- Pomegranate: Use pomegranate seeds in dessert and drinks to bring about prosperity and abundance. Or you could burn a Pomegranate Chime Candle
- Snakeroot: In some forms of folk magic, snakeroot – a folkloric name for black cohosh – is used to get rid of bad luck that may have been inflicted upon you magically. Use it around your home to eliminate negative fortunes.
- Sunflower: Planting sunflowers around your home and garden will bring fortune your way. It is also said that if you pick a sunflower at sunset, then wear it on your person, it will bring you good luck the following day.
- Clover: Clovers and shamrocks are a well-known symbol of good luck – carry one in your wallet!
For Gambling and games of chance:
- Buckeye: Carry a buckeye in your pocket to bring you success in games of chance
- Lucky Hand Root – rare herb has a reputation within magical tradition for bringing good luck and protecting its own from harm.
- Black Cat Eye – A potent magical charm, the black cat eye is a magically treated root used as a good luck charm. It is most often used to help in gambling, business, or winning love.
- Bat Heart Root is traditionally used within a gris gris bag or mojo bag, this Bat Heart Root is said to attract good luck for games of chance. Not a real bat’s heart, no bats were harmed.
Luck Spell casting