This game supposedly allows access to “The side of the shadows”, a site that may or may not be real. It is forbidden to use drugs or alcohol during the night that it is performed, as this can bring strong mental and spiritual consequences. While performing this game, the instructions must be followed to perfection or else inexplicable and terrible things can happen.
The following is needed:
- A large room, empty and preferably without windows. If there are windows, they should be covered to ensure that the site remains in total darkness.
- A pack of candles and a lighter.
- A bucket full of water and a cup.
- A fan.
- Two large mirrors.
- Three chairs.
- An alarm clock.
- A cell phone with the battery charged to the top.
- A person who knows the rules and who can be trusted.
- A toy or valuable object from childhood.
- The game should start at 11 o’clock at night.
The Game Procedures:
- A chair should be placed in the center of the room facing north then two other chairs should be placed on the left and on the right; in such a way that they face the first chair, which will be considered as “the throne”.
- The distance between the throne and the other two chairs which will represent the queen and the jester must be placed at an extended arm length.
- A mirror should be placed on each chair, so that they can face each other and be at a ninety degree angle. If you can see your own reflection from the corner of your eye, then yes, it worked.
- Then you have to put the bucket full of water and the cup in front of you, a little out of reach. Place the fan behind the throne and turn it on. It should set on medium or low.
- .The alarm clock should be set at 3:30 a.m. Go to your room, leave the door open, turn off the lights and sleep while you embracing your childhood object.
- At 3:30 a.m., wake up and turn off the alarm, but do not turn on the light. You have three minutes to light the candle, take your cell phone and go sit down at the throne; remember to take your childhood object. You must be seated at 3:33 in the morning on the throne.
- You should take note of some red flags. For example; If your phone’s alarm didn’t go off at 3:30 a.m., if you find the doors of the room closed or if the fan is off, then you must not continue with the game.
Note: IF you decide to abort the mission because something happened, then you and those who are in the house must leave the house to a hotel or a friend’s house. There is no need to run, but be sure to leave the house until 6 in the morning. From that time it is safe to return.
- If everything goes according to plan, you can proceed and sit on the throne. Do not look at the mirrors by your side, nor can you let the candle go out. The fan is behind you, so you must protect the candle with your body.
- Look straight ahead, into the darkness. Not at the candle or the mirrors, just straight ahead. You will see someone or something that would keep you company. When you see this entity, do not be afraid and DO NOT look at the mirrors or the candle. Just look forward and you must remain seated until 4:34 in the morning.
- Your loved one or friend must enter at 4:34 in the morning and call you. If that doesn’t work, they can call your cell phone if that also doesn’t work then they can splash the bucket of water on you. Note that they shouldn’t touch you before anything.