Recovering from Depression is never easy. Magical spells and talisman will assist to fast-track your healing timeline.Consider working with the following correspondences with your healing
Days for Healing: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday
Plants/Herbs for Emotional Healing:
Gems & Stones for Healing:
Best stones for depression
- Tigers eye
- Smokey Quartz
- Shungite heart
- Fluorite worry stone
Candles used for health and healing work are typically white or blue. Other colors can be used that correspond to the chakra needing assistance. It is said depression work is done through the 3rd chakra (Solar)
- Solar Plexus Chakra Pillar Candle
- Overcome Depression Ritual Candle
- White 7-day Jar Candle
- Blue 7-day Jar Candle
Candle work or setting of lights is recommend for spiritual health work – Click Here
You may wish to begin spell casting yourself, and we have super affordable and easy to follow
When fighting depression, consider keeping these stones to help you combat depression and fight against other people’s negativity. Keep the stones with you in a mojo bag, or place by your bedside, or wear them as a pendant or bracelet. Allow 1 to 2 weeks for the stones to “tune-in” to your vibration.
- Tiger’s Eye – Tiger’s eye gives us strength & it helps us balance in the extremes. You know, if you’re really having a hard bout of depression tiger’s eye is excellent.
- Lepidolite contains lithium, so it works to stabilize mood swings and bipolar disorders. It also helps the wearer to make good decisions with clarity and confidence. Emotionally, it’s a very calming stone that aids sleep and balances excessive energy.
- Smokey Quartz is a great crystal to work with if you’re feeling frazzled and overworked by stress and depression.
Talisman are also important right now. Consider obtaining one asap, according to the tradition you follow. I will give you these ideas for Heal/Healing Talisman:
- The second pentacle of Mars – intended to help maintain good health and ward off disease.
- The Seal of Solomon Health and Prosperity has been created to aid you in invoke energies for good health
- Healing Power Amulet
A Spell to Be More Positive
You will need:
Timing: Perform at new moon
- Light an incense if you like to set the atmosphere
- Dress the candle with the oil
- Place the candle on your altar.
- Cast the circle (if you do so) and call the deity of your choice
- Visualize the moon and say:
“Tonight the moon, Tomorrow the sun
Let this power built till my will is done
Candle burn down to send my will
This spell will be cast for good not ill”
- Let the candle burn down completely, preferably in sight of the moon.
DEPRESSION HEALING SPELL
Paganism is about appreciation of nature. When you have depression, it is important to connect with nature and feel “connected” with things other than oneself.
- Go outside during the daytime and find yourself a large tree. Oak is the best choice, but any large tree will do.
- Place the palm of your projective hand (right if right handed, left if left handed) upon the trunk of the tree and say something like this to the tree:
“Blessed tree, my brother (or sister) of wood, I am in great need of your healing. I feel hollow inside, as my depression grips at my very heart. I ask that you aid me, assist me in healing myself of this. Please assist me to feel strong and solid inside, assist me in being happy again.”
- Now lean your back against the trunk of the tree.
- As you start to relax, feel yourself melt into the trunk, becoming one with the tree. Feel that you have a branch, full of leafy foliage
- Feel the Sun shine down upon you. Fill yourself with the energy of the sun, and allow this to pass through you into the tree as well.
- You are now part of the tree; you are the tree. Feel the overwhelming Wisdom locked into your wood, your leaves. Feel all that it is to be a tree.
- Now, slowly, feel yourself separate from the tree, becoming human again. Lean forward, and stand.
- Face the tree, and thank it. If you feel like it, give it a hug!
- You and the tree are now one; you are the tree, and the tree is now you.
- Love the tree, and care for it. The better the tree is cared for, the happier you will be in the long run!
Become one with the tree as often as you need to by performing the above ritual and try to spend time with your tree whenever you can. Talk to it, tell it your troubles and share your joys!
If you ever need to move far from the tree, explain this to it, and give it back the woody feeling inside, and it will give you back the human feeling it has.
When you move, find a new tree. Also, if you can, explain to whoever moves into the place you were in, if at all possible, and ask them to take special care of this tree because it has meaning to you.