Uncrossing Work to Remove Negative Conditions
Used commonly in Hoodoo or Conjure work. The uncrossing candle comes in white or purple. You would dress them in one of the following uncrossing oils
- Dragon blood
- Jinx Removing
Ideas & candle for use:
- A white uncrossing candle and uncrossing oil
- A purple uncrossing candle and uncrossing oil
- Fast Luck (seven colored) and fas luck oil and success oil mixed. Write you name 9 times on the glass o on a petition sitting under the candle.
- Reversible candle (red & black) with dragon blood oil
Black Magic Witch Reverse the Curse Ritual
Reversing 7 Day jar candle – This candle comes in a clear glass jar 8 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ with a single wick, it is filled to allow for melted wax to gather at the top on the initial lighting. It comes with graphics on the front designed to reinforce the intent of sending harm back to the ill-wisher. It comes in two color layers Black on top and Red on the bottom. Please allow for some color mixing between the layers. It will burn continuously for 5-7 days.
- On a Reversible Candle, write your name in the wax at the top
- on the petition write “evil and harm that is sent to me, returns to its source, so mote it be!”
- Repeat until you feel passionate and exhausted
- Take an uncrossing bath or shower using uncrossing soap! Say good bye to your drama!
- Put bowls of salt water in the corners of your home to catch the negative energy
Make your own Protection oils
Protection Oils are used to anoint any manner of objects in order to
enhance the purity of spiritual vibrations. This one is best made on The Dark of the
1 dram-sized bottle
1/2 dram Sweet Almond Oil
3 drops Amber Oil
1 drop Jasmine Oil
7 drops Dark Musk Oil (Plain Musk may be substituted)
5 drops Rue Oil
3 small pieces Dragon’s Blood Resin
1 pinch coarse Sea Salt
Add the ingredients and shake, to mix well, after each addition.
2-4 Cups of Spring Water, as a base
1 tbs. Powdered Iron or Iron Shavings
1 tsp. Vervain
2 tbs. Sea Salt
2 tbs. of each frankincense & Myrrh
A pinch of Wolf’s hair from a live, shedding Wolf (ask a local Zoo keeper)
Protection Oil (From your Pantry)
- 1/4 cup base oil, such as olive or jojoba
- 1 tbsp. castor oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 whole dried bay leaves
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Fine tip felt pen,
- black Glass or enamel pot
- Wooden spoon
- Strainer or cheese cloth
- Bottle or container
Pour your base oil into your pot and put it on the stove on low heat.
Crush the garlic with the flat side of a knife. Remove the skin. Put the garlic clove into
the pot of oil.
Draw the symbol of the pentagram, a powerful ancient symbol of protection, on each of
the bay leaves using a fine tip felt pen. Place them into the pot.
Add one tbsp. of castor oil and 1 tsp. of kosher salt to the mixture.
Stir the oil mixture clockwise with a wooden spoon. Do not allow the oil to simmer or
boil; just heat it for approximately 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Take the mixture off of the heat and allow it to cool. Strain it through a strainer, or two
layers of cheese cloth, into a container. It can be stored for up to 6 weeks in a cool, dark
Psychic Attack Protection Oil
5 drops Bergamot Oil
5 drops Dragon’s blood oil
5 drops Rue oil
5 drops Frankincense oil
Piece of High John root
1/2 oz. Carrier Oil
Wear to increase psychic powers when working with rune stones, crystal balls
& other tools. Used for defensive magick protection.
Wear to increase psychic powers, especially when working with rune stones, quartz
crystal spheres and other such tools.