Azurite stone has a deep blue color that embodies the vibration of the blue ray. Azurite stone has been known about since ancient times, and its name comes from an old Persian word that means ‘blue color’. Although it may occur as crystals, it is more commonly found as a rough stone.
- The strong vibration of this stone makes it an excellent aid to stimulate psychic development. Its powerful effect at the third eye chakra also aids you to develop your intuition. It is particularly powerful to assist you to develop psychic visions or clairvoyance and aids channeling. This makes it a very helpful stone if you work in psychic employment, such as working as a psychic reader.
- help you to find your spirit guide, and to be better able to interpret the messages that come through to you from your guides during meditation.
- Its vibration also has a strong effect on the intellectual functions of the brain and it has a strong energy that can boost your memory.
- It is a strong stone for anyone who is studying as it is helpful to aid you to retain information. It also resonates within the crown chakra, to create a better connection with the Divine mind.
- It will aid you to strengthen the energy within the higher chakras and will enhance your creative gifts. Its calming action helps to relieve stress, and is also beneficial to use if you are doing a crystal meditation.
Other 3rd Eye Stones:
It may be advantageous to combine it with other third eye chakra stones such as:
Raw Azurite with Malachite inclusions. These pieces are amazing and of high grade. The process in nature forms these beautiful varieties of blue crystals with the green Malachite. These two energy power houses help to open the third eye, protection through the etheric body as well as your aura.
This is a 9+ pound piece of Azurite Malachite.
An interesting stone known as K2 Jasper is a fairly recent discovery see picture below. This is Azurite in Granite, and it is found on the K2 mountain in Pakistan, so this is another another form that this stone occurs in.
Wearing Azurite jewelry such as earrings keeps the energy close to the higher chakras. An Azurite pendant will work well too, as the main thing is to simply keep it on your body. It is helpful for anyone studying to wear, as by stimulating the intellectual areas of the brain it may aid students to retain information.
Beaded necklaces and bracelets made from this stone are very beautiful, and this is also an advantageous combination. It also helps you to maintain clarity and keep your concentration on the subject you are working on, and it may stimulate the memory. If you are studying or wish to take advantage of the mental stimulation that this stone creates, wear it for as long as possible each day.