Grey magic (which is also known as neutral magic) is the magic that is performed with no intent of benefiting anything. It is referred to as an intermediate point between good and evil and where there is a genuine balance between all forces. Both the negative and the positive must be in harmony so that absolute power can be achieved.
The different types of magic include;
Black magic, whose main objective is to cause harm to another person, White magic used to heal or obtain a certain benefit without affecting third parties, Red magic, which uses blood and sacrifices and Grey magic, used mainly to achieve romance and love.
In many of the rituals of grey magic, there is a tendency for black magic to prevail more than white magic and this is because the neutral point is not easy to attain so the negative or dark energies end up prevailing.
Gray magic applies in two ways: asynchronously and synchronously. In the first case, gray magic includes rituals and ceremonies very similar to Wicca magic, while the synchronic mode, due to its characteristics, has a much more informal touch in all its rites. The main difference between these two methods used in magic is that the first can be carried out at any time while the other cant.
Grey magic helps us change our energy environment in order to have a much more positive energy for any new project that is undertaken. There are different amulets that can be used to achieve this intention.
Grey magic can be used in the following spells:
- Love, romance
- Abundance, prosperity, money
- Physical, mental and self-defense protection
While practicing grey magic or any other form of magic, you must keep to heart the Law of Triple Return and the words of Scott Cunningham which says:
“Magick is love. All magick should be performed out of love. The moment anger or hatred starts influencing your magick, then you have crossed the border into a dangerous world, one that will ultimately consume you.”
Grey Magic Protection and Guidance Spell
- Red candle
- Wet towel
- Personal item
- At dusk, drench the towel and after that, fold into a square.
- Use the knife to carve the name of the person you wish to protect. Carve it on the candle.
- Speak out every letter of the name while carving it. For example, Alex ….A (Alex) L (Alex) etc…
- Imagine that your candle has been charged with the power to protect someone.
- When done set the candle on the towel and light it.
- Keep the candle to burn as this serves as a protection for the individual. If the candle blows out or burns out, then the protection will be done.
Another grey magic ritual you can perform is the Rose spell to attract a loved one. To carry this out, find out the color of rose that your partner likes. Then set it on the table and with your mind fully focused, meditate on your intentions.
Allow your love to flow into the rose and do this for 15 minutes. Afterward, give this rose to your partner and while your partner is holding it, hug him/her and command the rose to make them fall in love with you.
- http://thegraywitchmagickalcauldron.weebly.com/gray-witchcraft.html https://witchesofthecraft.com/tag/gray-magic/