Crystals we love 🙂
- Agate – Inscribing a curse in carnelian agate a certain way sets it in stone. It is most often used this way to curse someone who robs a grave or otherwise invades a space a witch does not wish disturbed. It can also be used to create a plague of rats in a certain area. This is sometimes done under the cover of protecting a place from serpents.
Alexandrite – Can cause obsession or over-focus on something the person who enchants it chooses. The person can become delusional.
Amethyst – encourages inner peace, spiritual protection and purification, clears energy field. Can be used to induce oversensitivity and self infliction of traumas. Basically, it can cause your enemies to self destruct. It is especially effective on bullies and sadistic people.
Angelite – Sometimes used as a “weapon” by mischievous spirits. By abiku (“lost” spirits of children) in particular, sometimes used as weapons against themselves so that they may die young again. These should be kept away from infants, young sickly children, and pregnant women who have lost children in the past.
Astrophyllite – If someone has offended the Ancestors in some way, or killed someone dear to you, this stone can be charged to cause the dead to torment them until they die or at least go nuts.
- Aventurine – activates, clears and protects the heart, helps one to attract love
- Black Kyanite – clears blocked energies, grounding and energizing, accesses past lives
- Black Tourmaline – clears the chakras, encourages confidence, increases success and love
- Bloodstone – removes blocks, reduces emotional & physical stress, strengthens root chakra
- Blue Calcite – stimulates psychic abilities, soothes emotional body, stimulates dreams
- Blue Kyanite – removes unwanted energies, has a high vibration, opens psychic channels
- Blue Lace Agate – soothes emotions, aids communication, expands consciousness
- Bornite (peacock ore) -one of the strongest healing stones, see and accept Joy
- Carnelion – activates lower chakras, brings in life force energies, more passion in life
- Citrine – attracts wealth, clarity of thought, enhance creativity
- Clear Quartz – energy amplifier, can be programmed with your Intent, spiritual awareness
Diamond – Can be used to create blindness, physical or spiritual, confusion, and disorientation. It is often given as a gift when someone wishes to obscure their true intentions and shady activities.
Diopside, Star – Opens doors that people may want to keep closed. Can cause people to reveal information that can be used against them. Lowers inhibitions. Do not look directly into the cross of a diopside worn as a pendant or that is on someone’s left ring finger.
Emerald – opens heart chakra, open self to Love, brings in harmony, enhances dreams. Can cause insane levels of greed and selfishness, and isolation. It can be used by someone who wants others to be jealous of them or feel eclipsed by them undeservedly.
Flint – Can be used to cause conflicts or as a weapon.
Fossilized Shark Teeth – The petrified remains of predatory animals are quite often used in aggressive magick. Shark teeth can give someone a sickness of constant hunger or increase their vulnerability when they are in the water.
Garnet – Sometimes used by vampires and others of similar interest, to draw energy or victims. Often seen in the form of a large garnet ring worn on the index finger, or a large garnet pendant that rests on the solar plexus.
Goshenite –Gets people to reveal their secrets or true intentions. Used a certain way, it can unmask them in a way that brings out their worst even though they are basically a decent person. Everyone has a “dark” side.
Hematite – Used for a variety of “underworld” purposes…not necessarily negative. However, powdered, charged, and wiped or blown on one’s enemies is at least casting your vote to send them to Hell
Hyraceum – This fossilized excrement of the hyrax (a cute rodent in Africa) is used in some of the more hard core “love” spells that are more about controlling than love. They are also used by greedy employers against employees who they want to be unable or unwilling to leave and find better work. It can cause someone to be inexplicably locked in place and dependent on approval. Nasty, nasty stuff. Nasty.
Kunzite – Breaker of Babylon, it can remind people of what is really important, but charged to the maximum it will make someone unable to keep their lives together. It can cause someone to be very vulnerable to addictions and other distractions.
Kyanite – It can help you get inside someone’s head in a good way or a bad way…like little knives sticking in their mind.
- Garnet – health, prosperity and productivity, attracts love, strengthens physical & emotional body
- Green Aventurine – clears and helps open the heart chakra, release fears & anxiety, luck
- Green Calcite – emotional balance, releases stress from heart, attunes self to Nature
- Hematite – grounding, balances auric field, aligns chakras, keeps you focused, overcome blocks
- Jade – abundance, promotes flow of money, harmony, promotes longevity, heals scarcity
- Kunzite – opens heart to the energies of Love, activates Heart Chakra
- Lepidolite – activates 4th – 7th chakra, calms & balanced mental & emotional body
- Lapis – strengthens awareness and ESP, creativity, helps open your full potential
- Magnetite – powerful grounder of any energy, draws negativity out of the body, it is energizing
- Moonstone – intuition, open to guidance from higher beings, connect with energy of the Moon
- Metiorites – Various space stones can be used for various purposes. Their energy is usually very magnetic, and they are often used to increase the speed and intensity of spells. For instance, moldavite in combination with alexandrite can make someone bat-sh*t rather than merely delusional. Pallasite or iron meteorites are good boosters for some war or defense spells.
- Obsidian -– grounding, absorbs negativity and pulls out old energy patterns. A good offensive or defensive stone, it is essentially a weapon. It also adds fire elemental energy. It is for offense when it has an edge, and defense when it is tumbled or ground to be blunt.
- Onyx, Black – Used to cause nightmares, mental torment, and break relationships. If you are married or living with someone, and find stray bits of this around, someone is trying to break you up or get one of you away at least. You can also wear this to defend yourself from the hyraceum mentioned above.
- Opal – Can be used as a container and radiator of negative energy. The person who wishes ill on someone can carry the stone while speaking the curse, and feed it for a time with all of the anger and hostility they have for someone. This is then given to the person as a gift, usually part of jewelry, or hidden in some part of their home.
- Peridot – strong ability to manifest what you desire: health, joy, wealth, opens you to receive
- Pyrite – grounding, increases vitality, creates harmony, connect with energy of the Earth
- Quartz – programmable, supports all chakras, healing & releasing, enhances life force
- Rainbow Obsidian – helps release old loves, releases hooks in the heart
- Red Jasper – strengthens root chakra, increases your life force, activates sexual energy
- Rhodonite – activates and energizes the heart chakra
- Rose Quartz – attracts Love, heals emotional wounds, dissolves blockages to Love
- Ruby – Ruby is used in benevolent magick as a clarifier or purifyer of intent, but it can be used the same way for aggressive or malevolent purposes. It zeroes in on the target or concentrates and aims the intent.
- Sphene – Can be used to cause negative obsessions and extreme depression.
- Smoky Quartz – grounding, protective, aids meditation, relieve depression and tension
- Sodalite – helps one stay focused in the Now, provides insight into Self, aids deep meditation
- Snow Quartz – harmonizes human energy with universal
- Sunstone – able to clear and energize the chakras. dispels fear, protection from negative forces
- Tigers Eye – calming, psychic protector, release fear, aids intuition, attracts abundance