The Use of Sesame seeds in Magic!
“Open sesame” was the magical password for entrance to the cave in “Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.’ The phrase refers to the fact that ripe sesame seed pods open with a sharp pop at the slightest touch.
Magical Uses: Lust, money
Sesame seeds are a natural money drawing herb. The way they grow and multiply can lend their influence to any type of situation requiring some prosperity.
Deities and Beings: Ganesha, Hecate, Helios, Sol
Parts Used: Seed
How to perform this spell
1. Buy an unopened jar of sesame seeds (one that you haven’t planned to use for cooking).
2. Write down on a blank piece of paper what you need money for (to pay bills, to buy a new fridge, etc.)
3. Wrap the paper around the unopened sesame seed jar.
4. Wrap a $1 bill around the paper and the jar.
5. Use a rubber band to hold the money and paper to the jar. Make sure that it is tight enough to where the money or paper cannot come off.
6. Open the jar and as you do so imagine energy being released and it causes the money to become magnetized by the seeds to draw more money towards it. (If there is any problems at this step, do not worry, the seeds have enough energy if you have not found the strength to focus energy yet.)
7. Put the open jar with the paper and money wrapped around it in a cool, dry place where it will not be disturbed (and avoid using it for cooking!)
Renew this spell every 3 months as needed.
While this is a folk magic style spell, we would still recommend that you begin this spell on a Thursday as Thursday in the planetary magic correspondence is the most auspicious time to begin money magic type work. If you would like to take it a step further, you would perform this spell in the hour of Jupiter.
Tools Sold in Store:
Clear Glass Jar 16 Oz