In life, sometimes, we are faced with recurrent harassment, failure, unhappiness, misfortune, and frustration. Such things happen when we have been cursed. A curse is an appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone, which may cause misery or lead to death. Have you been experiencing a series of nightmares, or dealing with bad luck? It is possible that you have been cursed. While some persons live and die with curses, others would rather break free from the influence of curses.
The moment you discover that you have been cursed, there are three things that can be done.
- Reverse the curse.
- Remove or neutralize the curse.
- Get a stronger protection.
In today’s article, we shall consider some ways of dealing with curses.
Ways of Removing Curses
Perform a Curse Removal Bath
There are several cleansing baths that can be performed to remove a curse. Such baths could either be performed by the individual or by a rootworker.
Below is an example of a curse removal bath that you can perform by yourself.
- On a Saturday during a Waning Moon, fill a bath with warm water.
- Add three cups of Himalayan salt, Sea salt, Rock salt, or Epsom salt. Any of them would work.
- Soak your whole body into the salty water for a few minutes.
- Do this while meditating on your intention.
You can say:
“Salt and water make me pure,
Bring me now the perfect cure,
Let this water make me free,
As I will so mote it be.”
- Soak your body for at least 30-40 minutes for thorough cleansing.
- Wash every inch of your body thoroughly. You can use any Curse Removal Soap.
As you do so, say:
“This curse of yours shall not stick.
It washes off as easy as this.
Down the drain, it will flow.
Never to harm me evermore”
- Visualize the curses in the form of black spots dropping from your body into the water.
- Keep whispering your prayer for some minutes.
- When you are certain that you have washed the curses away, pull out the plug and let the water flow away.
As it flows, say:
“As I command so must it be.”
- Dry yourself with a clean towel and get dressed.
Perform a Protection Ritual
After performing a curse removal bath, you need to perform a protection ritual.
- Light a candle.
- Sit down in a comfortable position.
- Relax your body, and clear your thoughts.
- Close your eyes and breathe in and out three times. After that, breathe slowly and steadily.
- Visualize a circle of blue fire surrounding you. Its flames have other colors too. This is your protective shield.
- Imagine how the flames burn every arrow that tries to penetrate into it. Inside this circle, you are protected and safe.
- Visualize as the flames become stronger. When you are ready, end the visualization but always remind yourself that you are being protected by a circle of fire.
- You can repeat this ritual whenever you want to recharge your protection.
Reversing Curses with a Magic Mirror
Mirrors are good self-defense tools. A “magic mirror” works on the principle that anything reflected in it will bounce quickly to the sender.
There are several methods of creating a magic mirror for reversing curses. We shall look at some of them.
- Get a single mirror and consecrate it.
- Place the mirror in a bowl of black salt. It should be standing up.
- If you are aware of the individual(s) that cursed you, then get something that represents them. It could be a photo, a small doll, or a piece of paper with their names written on it.
- If you don’t know the person, then just write “the hexer” on the paper.
- Place the item in the bowl, and it should be facing the mirror. This will reflect the negative energy back to the sender.
- Finally, state your intentions.
Reversing Curses Using a Mirror Box
Get a small box. It could be a wooden box, cardboard box, jewelry box, or any box that you aren’t using anymore. Ensure that the box is clean.
Purchase a new small mirror that can fit into the box. Don’t look at your reflection in it because you don’t want your energy in the box.
While working with it, you can cover the mirror surface with a black cloth temporarily.
Open the box and glue the mirror to the box’s lid. You can use superglue or hot glue. Ensure that the mirror sticks inside of the lid. Also, ensure that you don’t glue the black cloth.
Some persons prefer to break the mirror before gluing its pieces to the lid. If you opt for this method, be careful so you don’t cut yourself.
Place a representation of your target inside the box. It should be facing the mirror.
Remove the black cloth from the mirror surface and close the box. Seal it if possible.
Place a black candle on top of the box or beside it.
Light the candle and say a prayer.
You can say:
“Sender of evil, menacing foe, after this spell, you reap what you sow.
This mirror reflects, the will that you send, My hands are clean, my spirit will mend, With this spell, my soul is free,
As I will, so mote it be.”
Call upon any of your favorite spirits to assist you in achieving your goal.
You can say:
I pray that you reverse this curse back to the person who sent it.
After this spell, any negative energy they send my way will be reflected back to them. Amen.”
Allow the candle to burn out, but if you must leave while the candle is still burning, don’t blow it out. Use the bottom of a jar to extinguish it.
Do you feel bothered about a curse cast by an enemy? According to author Denise Alvarado, you don’t need to worry so much about an enemy. Just get a poppet to represent the person, place it in a box and bury it under a shallow grave. Light a bonfire directly where the poppet was buried and chant your wish. Ask the flames to consume the curse and the poppet. After this simple spell, you will be completely free from curses.
Reversing the effects of a spiritual attack may take time. Be patient and repeat the spells if necessary. However, if you are still feeling the influence of the curse, you could consult a rootworker for proper guidance and cleansing.
- https://exemplore. com/wicca-witchcraft/How-To-Undo-a-Spell-or-Cancel-a-Curse
- https://www. Wikihow .com/Reverse-a-Curse
- https://www. learnreligions. com/breaking-curses-or-hexes-2562588
- https: //houseofintuitionla. com/blogs/news/reversing-curses-with-the-magic-mirror-spell